Monday, December 8, 2008
Popcorn is probably one of my favorite hidden treasures. What I mean is that I like it, but I don't always crave it, or pine for it. Yet, when I have it, it's always enjoyable and I can eat a whole lot of it. Especially all buttery, or the best is with seaweed and rice crackers like we have back in Hawaii. MMMMmmmmmm.
So I discovered one day that popcorn is best enjoyed eaten with chopsticks. I think you should try it. Here's the reasons why:
1. Your hands don't get greasy
2. You eat slower so your popcorn lasts longer
3. If sharing, you don't transfer germs to all your friends
4. It's fun to eat popcorn with chopsticks
5. You could start a trend in your neighborhood