Two things I will never regret spending time and energy doing:
1. Writing down all the cute things my kids say everyday.
2. Taking all the pictures I want of my kids and saving them forever.
Two things that are awesome:
1. My in-laws are here and we are having a wonderful time.
2. I got to go into the Temple with Micah on Saturday and had the most wonderful time.
Two things I want to do this next week:
1. Get started on my family history work (long overdue)
2. Ignore the clean piles of laundry in my bedroom.
Two dinners I cooked this week:
1. BBQ pork sandwiches with homemade rolls, and fresh pineapple.
2. Three bean vegetarian chili with brown rice and homemade bread.
Two things I loved doing this week:
1. Watching the Hula dancing at the Mooheau Bandstand
2. Swimming at Wailea Beach with my family.
Two things I hate right now:
1. Gossipy, negative energy.
2. My saggy butt.
Two books I've read lately and loved:
1. The Secret Life of Bees
2. MWF seeking BFF by Rachel Bertsche
Two long-term goals I have:
1. Get more organized with teaching math to the boys.
2. Eat more green vegetables throughout the day
Two things I should be doing right now instead of blogging:
1. Running 3 miles while Jonah is asleep
2. Hanging the wet laundry
Two people I love more than anything: